The ICS Cancer Insurance Scheme was the first Cancer Insurance Scheme in India, launched in 1985. It continues to be popular and has received good patronage during the year.
USP of Cancer Insurance in joint initiative with Raheja QBE Insurance
- All individuals in the age group of 1 day to 70 years can opt for this insurance cover.
- Offers a combination of Benefit & Reimbursement cover
- Sum Insured options - INR 1 lakh and in multiples thereof subject to maximum of INR 10 lakh
- Covers all types of Cancer (Except Cancer caused in presence of HIV)
USP of Cancer Insurance in joint initiative with New India Assurance
- Individuals in that age group of 15 years to 70 years can opt for this insurance cover
- Members can opt for Cancer Insurance coverage of Rs. 50,000/- or Rs. 2 lakhs at very nominal premiums.
- Members spouse can be covered without additional premium. However only one will be entitled to claim.
For further details please contact: email@example.com
Download the forms from the links below.